And I can’t say no to Missy, because this is her first time of being tagged!
I am posting the rules as Missy has them on her blog:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 random facts/habits about me …
1. One of the first things that attracted me to my husband was the fact that he, too, was a Star Wars fan. (I’m talking the first movies that came out of the last 3 chapters of George Lucas’ story: Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi.)
2. Every time I look at something lavender in color I think of my Granny Hinton, because she loved that color, too.
3. I pick my split ends. Not only do I pick them, I actually split them. (I’m sorry to admit, I’ve already confessed this stupid habit on another “tag, you’re it” game.) AND this bad habit actually relaxes me!!!
4. Though I am not the best housekeeper in the world, uh – not even close, and I tend to leave clothes laid on the bed, shoes by the door or under tables, it drives me batty when my husband does the same thing! I will pick up his clothes and put them up or throw them in the dirty clothes LONG before I pick my own up!!!
5. My poor husband.
6. Without my glasses or contact lenses, the world is a blur. I think I qualify for “legally blind” although my doctors promise me I’m not. I’m bad, but not blind.
7. I am a sneak eater. I’ll hold out and eat moderately well throughout the day, then after the hubby and daughter are in bed, I’m pulling out the ice cream, nibbling on a Klondike bar, or just having some cookies and milk.
8. My latest favorite thing to do: When I’m at the grocery store, I buy a Snickers bar and eat it on the way home. The candy bar IS gone by the time I get home, so technically, the calories don’t count – since I’m driving while eating, right 😉
On that self-indulgent note, I tag…………..