Keep Me Accountable – Day 1

I’m starting a rally and a contest is at the finish line for this goal.

I’m posting daily progress here on my blog and will sum up the week on the FAITH blog on Sunday. I need you to help keep me accountable to finish this book. It has 3 requests, received in 2009. I’m determined to fulfill those requests and take a gamble on this book…. read more of my struggle and more about this contest I’ve started today on FAITH.

For the purposes of this blog, the acronym for my title is: TBB.
Current word count: 40, 426
TARGET word count: 60,000

Progress so far today….
*** My thumb drive is in the laptop and the documents are pulled up. ***

Goal today….
*** Write a new scene for chapter 12 ***

If you would like to help keep me accountable and be entered in my contest for a $10 Starbucks gift card + a special surprise from me, leave a comment here and/or on FAITH. The winner will be announced at the end of this contest April 30. Again, go to FAITH where I’ve posted instructions for the contest.

Only Blogger comments will be counted… Facebook comments don’t count.

Thank you for your support!

Comments

1. Edwina says:

Christy,

I KNOW where you are coming from. But I also know that you can do this! You are driven, you are smart and you can do this. Make yourself a notecard that says: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Hang it in front of your computer where you see it every time you sit down to write!

Blessings,
    Edwina

2. Edwina says:

Christy,

Blessings,
    Edwina

3. Christy LaShea says:

Edwina, that's one of my favorite verses! I may have to Facebook that one tomorrow!

So far, I've written what I want to do in the scene, but I haven't gotten into the nitty gritty of the scene yet.

Mindy, I hear you! I'm getting off this blog and getting back to work!!! Love you too!

4. Christy LaShea says:

5. Christy LaShea says:

Thanks for stopping back by Lindi and Rebecca…
    Lindi, I was in the bed at 10:38, LOL!

I wrote 102 words. yeah, not my best days, but at least it was better than zero.

Congratulations on the 2300 words, Rebecca! Way to go!

6. Christy LaShea says:

Thanks for stopping back by Lindi and Rebecca…
    Lindi, I was in the bed at 10:38, LOL!

Congratulations on the 2300 words, Rebecca! Way to go!