TTIN Challenge: Heyday 2

This will be quick. No staying up late last night. No early rising today. I threw out a question related to one of my stories to my writing and network community and have received some responses. So, I guess I can consider the hour I’ve been online has gone to research. It means I will need to rewrite & edit the first 3 pages I mentioned and continue to push forward.

Okay, your turn. How good or bad has your writing day been?

Comments

1. Christy LaShea says:

Great, Eva! I interviewed a coworker about an experience she had that was similar to something I'm writing. I quickly jotted down notes so I wouldn't forget. I'm glad you're having fun with your story. I love it when I look forward to writing it.

2. Christy LaShea says:

3. Eva Maria Hamilton says:

Good research Christy! I wish I could talk to someone from 1750 Scotland, I'd prefer that to textbooks πŸ™‚

I liked the writing tip on your blog today:
    "Instead of beating a path to the mailbox looking for the editor to respond, begin other projects and get more writing into the market." – So true πŸ™‚

Good luck with your writing!

4. Missy Tippens says:

Didn't get any done on Tuesday. Took care of business stuff like registering for RWA, blog post, blah, blah, blah. πŸ™‚ Also had a funeral to attend.

Wednesday: 1086 words. Not as many as I wanted, but close. And I'm excited about what's happening.

Eva, I love discovering characters, too!

5. Missy Tippens says:

Eva, I love discovering characters, too!

6. Missy Tippens says:

I'm checking in here since I'm not sure what you usually do, Christy! πŸ™‚ Should I wait for the next Heyday??

Anyway, Thursdays are usually days where I don't get much writing done. So I was pleased to get 620 words written.

7. Missy Tippens says:

8. Lindi says:

Christy,
    I've started a new story! It's Thursday and I have approx 1900 words.

Congrats to the research you've been able to do.
    Eva, it would be fun to talk to someone from 1750 Scotland. I just read Outlander–loved that book!
    Missy, keep pushing forward. Great progress so far.

9. Lindi says:

Christy,
    I've started a new story! It's Thursday and I have approx 1900 words.

Congrats to the research you've been able to do.
    Missy, keep pushing forward. Great progress so far.