Comments

1. Gossip Cowgirl says:

I also filed my taxes today. And am depressed.

Well, actually, I already filed my taxes in March, but I had to file an amended return today because I forgot to include one of my income streams in my first return. Sucked. I highly recommend never having that experience if you can help it. At least I didn't need an extension. That's all I have to say about that.

I also have not written yet today, but am sitting down to do just that in about half an hour.

Good luck with more writing!!

2. Gossip Cowgirl says:

I also filed my taxes today. And am depressed.

Good luck with more writing!!

3. Dianna Shuford says:

I've not gotten anything written today either. (Maybe it's catching…quick, find a cure!) Swore I would write something tonight, but when I got home I was pooped out. 🙁

I did get a rather nice critique back and I've read over that, rather pleased with my progress if I do say so, but I decided not to act on the changes necessary tonight. I'm not too creative when I'm tired.

I did the next best thing though…I read several pages of my crit partner's stuff.

4. Dianna Shuford says:

5. Christy LaShea says:

Oh, no, Rebecca. Taxes twice is no fun, I'm sure. I hope working on your book made your day go better.

I find I have a hard time writing if something is bothering me. I have to get that thing accomplished before I can have success with working on the book.

Dianna, sometimes writing when you are tired is a bad idea. Or, for me it is. Glad you are getting some reviewing done, though! I'm looking foward to the feedback!

6. Christy LaShea says: